NEW – Chat with attendees!
- ARC is offering the capability for registered attendees to live chat with sponsors by visiting your company profile and clicking on the Chat with Booth Rep button.
- How to Participate
- Make sure your company can take advantage of this program, talk to your sales rep to ensure the chat feature is enabled for your company.
- Under your profile, you have the option to include your cell phone and email so that you can receive brand NEW chat message notifications via text and email. You will only get a text or email the very first time a visitor chats with you.
- Once logged in, set your availability status so that you can receive chats.
- Receive and answer chat messages
- When an attendee starts a chat, the chat message will be listed in the Exhibitor Chat Center, and it is up to you to answer them as soon as possible by clicking on the blue View button and responding.
- You will only receive a text or email message if you do not have the Exhibitor Chat Centre page open and you have set your availability to “I am available to chat”.
- We advise keeping a dedicated browser tab open so that you can review each chat, and see the notifications at the top of your browser tab.